Run Your Flat Stock Finishing Lines with One Operator
“Sandbak the Costs Not the Features with a Thomas Conveyor”
|Online Quote Request|
- Heavy-Duty Frame — machine is built to last
- Adjustable jack legs with casters for easy machine placement.
- Two-Inch Roller Spacing — Return small parts without additional attachment.
- Teflon-Lined Steel Slides — Move parts easily and are very durable.
- Variable-Speed Rollers — Roller speed can match speed of processing machine.
- Max Drive System insures a lifetime of low maintenance machine operation.
- Remote control puts control of the conveyor at the operator’s fingertips.
- Custom sizes available for any machine size or part size.
- Automatic Speed Control — A turn of the knob instantly adjusts roller speed.
- Urethane Infeed Roller helps pull parts from processing machine.
Urethane transfer belts move parts easily.
Adjustable Jack Legs with Casters
The MaxDrive system consists of a series of pulleys and rubber belts
which drive the rollers from underneath. There are no urethane bands to weld.