“Cutbak” your costs, not features with Thomas!
- PLC Control — For precise machine operation and adjustability
- UHMW Lined Steel Slides — Low friction surface for steel transfer chains
- Variable Speed Rollers — Roller speed can match speed of processing machine
- Portable Remote Control — Place anywhere for easy access by operator
- Swingout Section with Lockable Casters — Quick access to processing machine
Receiver Section Showing Infeed Roller and Photo Eye.
Swing Out Return for Easy Saw Access
The MaxDrive system consists of a series of pulleys and a
Urethane V-belt which drive the rollers from underneath.
There are no “O” Ring Bands to constantly replace.
- MaxDrive — No welded bands on rollers to constantly replace
- Powered Urethane Sleeved Infeed Roller
- Variable Frequency Drive for adjustable speed or speed matching
- 2″ or 2-1/2″ Diameter Steel Rollers
- Photoelectric Infeed Sensor
- Steel Transfer Chains Standard (Other Options Are Available)
- Remote Control — Standard Operators: START-STOP-SPEED
- PLC Controlled with Adjustable Settings
- Hinged Powered Swing-Out Return or Pinned Roll-Away
- 32″-42″ Standard Height, Receiver-Adjustable legs, Return-Lockable Casters
- Voltage & Amp Requirements: 230V / 3Ph @ 10 Amps 460V / 3Ph @ 6 Amps
- 1-2HP Motor & Drive
- Air Requirement: 90lbs @ 10CFM
- 110V/1PH Drives (1 & 2 HP)
- Custom Sizes and Configurations
- 2-1/2″ Dia. Steel Rollers
- 2HP Drive for Larger Units
- Plastic Chain and Urethane Belts
- Photo eye detects the trailing edge of parts coming from a machine. This causes the receiver rollers to lower.
- Urethane belts move the parts sideways to the return section.
- After the part leaves the receiver section, the rollers raise and the cycle is repeated.